The Salisbury Chicken Coop is a beautifully shaped chicken house and run with an arching timber design, suitable for 4 - 6 medium sized hens.
It is a practical and easy-to-clean hen house, which is a pleasure to use and to look at. It has been designed and made in our Dorset workshop using only top quality pressure treated timbers from slow-grown Scandinavian Redwood. The Salisbury Chicken Coop has a number of great features including:
* Internal Removable Nesting Box Tray with easy access for egg collection
* Freestanding Internal Perches
* Built In Ventilation
* Portcullis-style Pop Hole Door on a drawstring for external operation
* Large dropdown access door to rear of hen house
* The Run is integral, extending 6ft from the front of the house, giving footprint dimensions of approx 9ft 6in x 4ft wide (38 sq ft)
* Under-house space gives plenty of headroom for the hens and provides shelter and shade as well as space for feeders
The Salisbury Chicken Coop measures 9ft 6in long x 4ft wide x 4ft 6in high externally. It is fully compatible with VSB automatic door openers (which we would fit for you if purchased with the hen house). For more information on how we make our Chicken Houses please see About Our Housing
The Salisbury Chicken Coop is delivered in sections, on a pallet, for easy self assembly. The Run and Hen House panels are all screwed together making the whole assembly very easy with an electric screwdriver. We estimate it should take around 40 minutes to assemble.
Delivery time is currently approx. 2 - 3 weeks from ordering and we will call to agree a delivery date with you. Delivery is via Palletline delivery company and costs from £49.00 to most mainland England and Wales destinations.
Salisbury Chicken Coop will hold 6 medium sized birds
External Width: 1350mm
External Height: 1400mm
External Length: 2880mm